In Vivo Imaging System
just as it is . . .
Papers FOBI name on it
217. Small, 2021 Oct;17(40):e2103244, Endogenous Stem Cell-Based In Situ Tissue Regeneration Using Electrostatically Interactive Hydrogel with a Newly Discovered Substance P Analog and VEGF-Mimicking Peptide.
216. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2021, 22(19), 10347, Folate-Targeted Monodisperse PEG-Based Conjugates Made by Chemo-Enzymatic Methods for Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment.
215. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2021, 2101212, Tunicate-Inspired Photoactivatable Proteinic Nanobombs for Tumor-Adhesive Multimodal Therapy.
214. Materials Science and Engineering: C, Volume 131, December 2021, 112521, Effective and prolonged targeting of a nanocarrier to the inflammation site by functionalization with ZnBPMP and chitosan.
213. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2021, Volume 10, Issue 14, 2100497, Design and Usability Evaluations of a 3D-Printed Implantable Drug Delivery Device for Acute Liver Failure in Preclinical Settings.
212. Biomaterials, Volume 279, December 2021, 121226. Eukaryotic expression system complemented with expressivity of Semliki Forest Virus's RdRp and invasiveness of engineered Salmonella demonstrate promising potential for bacteria mediated gene therapy.
211. Int J Nanomedicine. 2021; 16: 7169–7180, Heptamethine Cyanine Dye MHI-148-Mediated Drug Delivery System to Enhance the Anticancer Efficiency of Paclitaxel.
210. Journal of Controlled Release, Volume 338, 10 October 2021, Pages 211-223, Nanovaccines silencing IL-10 production at priming phase for boosting immune responses to melanoma.
209. Scientific Reports volume 11, Article number: 15943 (2021), Fluorescence/photoacoustic imaging-guided nanomaterials for highly efficient cancer theragnostic agent.
208. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (2021), Extracellular vesicle release and uptake by the liver under normo- and hyperlipidemia.
207. Macromolecular Research volume 29, pages306–312 (2021), NIR Dye-Conjugated Maltodextrin for Photothermal Therapy of Cancer.
206. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2022, 277, 118755, Polyethylenimine grafted-chitosan based Gambogic acid copolymers for targeting cancer cells overexpressing transferrin receptors.
205. Pharmaceutics 2021, 13(10), 1648, Tumor-Targeted ZW800-1 Analog for Enhanced Tumor Imaging and Photothermal Therapy.
204. Adv. Sci. 2021, 2100118, Hemagglutinin Nanoparticulate Vaccine with Controlled Photochemical Immunomodulation for Pathogenic Influenza‐Specific Immunity
203. Cells. 2021 Sep 14;10(9):2420, PTX-3 Secreted by Intra-Articular-Injected SMUP-Cells Reduces Pain in an Osteoarthritis Rat Model.
202. Nano Micro Small, Volume17, Issue40, October 7, 2021, 2103244, Endogenous Stem Cell-Based In Situ Tissue Regeneration Using Electrostatically Interactive Hydrogel with a Newly Discovered Substance P Analog and VEGF-Mimicking Peptide.
201. Journal of Controlled Release, Volume 338, 10 October 2021, Pages 284-294, Synergistic gene delivery by self-assembled nanocomplexes using fusion peptide and calcium phosphate.
200. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2021, 22(17), 9125, Enhancement of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-Mediated Anti-Cancer Immunity by Intranasal Treatment of Ecklonia cava Fucoidan against Metastatic Lung Cancer.
199. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, Volume 605, 10 August 2021, 120816, Combination chemotherapeutic and immune-therapeutic anticancer approach via anti-PD-L1 antibody conjugated albumin nanoparticles.
198. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Volume 208, December 2021, 112093, Preparation and evaluation of dabrafenib-loaded, CD47-conjugated human serum albumin-based nanoconstructs for chemoimmunomodulation.
197. Nanoscale, 2021,13, 14745-14759, Intranasal delivery of self-assembled nanoparticles of therapeutic peptides and antagomirs elicits anti-tumor effects in an intracranial glioblastoma model.
196. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2021 Oct 13;13(40):47313-47326, Dual-Functional Dendrimer Micelles with Glycyrrhizic Acid for Anti-Inflammatory Therapy of Acute Lung Injury.
195. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2021, Volume10, Issue14, Design and Usability Evaluations of a 3D-Printed Implantable Drug Delivery Device for Acute Liver Failure in Preclinical Settings.
194. Int J Nanomedicine. 2021; 16: 5437–5449, Development of AE147 Peptide-Conjugated Nanocarriers for Targeting uPAR-Overexpressing Cancer Cells.
193. Biomedicines 2021, 9(9), 1151, Rapid Tumor Targeting of Renal-Clearable ZW800-1 Conjugate for Efficient Photothermal Cancer Therapy.
192. NPJ Vaccines, volume 6, Article number: 116, 2021, Deimmunization of flagellin for repeated administration as a vaccine adjuvant.
191. Nanomaterials 2021, 11(10), 2571, Diagnosis and Simultaneous Treatment of Musculoskeletal Injury Using H2O2-Triggered Echogenic Antioxidant Polymer Nanoparticles in a Rat Model of Contusion Injury.
190. Adv Healthc Mater, 2021 Jul;10(14):e2100497, Design and Usability Evaluations of a 3D-Printed Implantable Drug Delivery Device for Acute Liver Failure in Preclinical Settings.
189. Carbohydrate Polymers, Available online 21 July 2021, 118462, Exfoliated bentonite/alginate nanocomposite hydrogel enhances intestinal delivery of probiotics by resistance to gastric pH and on-demand disintegration.
188. ACS Infect Dis, 2021 Jul 12. doi: 10.1021/acsinfecdis.0c00894, PEP27-2, a Potent Antimicrobial Cell-Penetrating Peptide, Reduces Skin Abscess Formation during Staphylococcus aureus Infections in Mouse When Used in Combination with Antibiotics.
187. Int J Pharm, 2021 May 1;600:120497, Kidney-accumulating olmesartan-loaded nanomicelles ameliorate the organ damage in a murine model of Alport syndrome.
186. Phytomedicine, 2021, 153674, Physciosporin Suppresses Mitochondrial Respiration, Aerobic Glycolysis, and Tumorigenesis in Breast Cancer.
185. J Control Release, 2021 Jan 10;329:50-62, Self-assembled heptamethine cyanine dye dimer as a novel theranostic drug delivery carrier for effective image-guided chemo-photothermal cancer therapy.
184. Pathog Dis, 2021 Feb 19;79(2):ftab002, Comparative study of sodium bicarbonate- and magnesium hydroxide-based gastric antacids for the effectiveness of Salmonella delivered Brucella antigens against wild type challenge in BALB/c mice.
183. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces, 2021 Jul 7;13(26):30383-30396, Tumor-Penetrable Nitric Oxide-Releasing Nanoparticles Potentiate Local Antimelanoma Therapy.
182. J Immunother Cancer. 2021; 9(7): e002666, Escherichia coli adhesin protein-conjugated thermal responsive hybrid nanoparticles for photothermal and immunotherapy against cancer and its metastasis.
181. Adv Healthc Mater, . 2021 Jul;10(14):e2100497, Design and Usability Evaluations of a 3D-Printed Implantable Drug Delivery Device for Acute Liver Failure in Preclinical Settings.
180. Cytotherapy, 2021, Jun 24;S1465-3249(20)30934-8, Live cell imaging of highly activated natural killer cells against human hepatocellular carcinoma in vivo.
179. Journal of Controlled Release, 2021, The impact of locally-delivered tacrolimus-releasing microspheres and polyethylene glycol-based islet surface modification on xenogeneic islet survival.
178. Bioorganic Chemistry, 2021, 113: 104990. Synthesis and evaluation of multivalent nitroimidazole-based near-infrared fluorescent agents for neuroblastoma and colon cancer imaging.
177. Biomaterials Science, 2021, Venetoclax nanomedicine alleviates acute lung injury via increasing neutrophil apoptosis.
176. Journal of Controlled Release, 2021, 329: 645-664, Photoimmunotherapy with cetuximab-conjugated gold nanorods reduces drug resistance in triple negative breast cancer spheroids with enhanced infiltration of tumor-associated macrophages.
175. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2021, 33: 102349, Localized therapy using anti-PD-L1 anchored and NIR-responsive hollow gold nanoshell (HGNS) loaded with doxorubicin (DOX) for the treatment of locally advanced melanoma.
174. Nanoscale, 2021, 13.2: 1231-1247, Redox/photo dual-responsive, self-targeted, and photosensitizer-laden bismuth sulfide nanourchins for combination therapy in cancer.
173. Molecular Cancer, 2021, 20.1: 1-24, A new KSRP-binding compound suppresses distant metastasis of colorectal cancer by targeting the oncogenic KITENIN complex.
172. Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, 2021, 2100068 , Rapid Clearance of IR783 and Methyl-β-cyclodextrin Complex for Improved Tumor Imaging.
171. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021, Hypoxia-Mediated ROS Amplification Triggers Mitochondria-Mediated Apoptotic Cell Death via PD-L1/ROS-Responsive, Dual-Targeted, Drug-Laden Thioketal Nanoparticles.
170. ACS Applied Bio Materials, 2021, Tumor-Targeting H2O2-Responsive Photosensitizing Nanoparticles with Antiangiogenic and Immunogenic Activities for Maximizing Anticancer Efficacy of Phototherapy.
169. Pharmaceutics, 2021, 13.5: 614, A Multilayer Functionalized Drug-Eluting Balloon for Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease.
168. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021, Serially pH-Modulated Hydrogels Based on Boronate Ester and Polydopamine Linkages for Local Cancer Therapy.
167. Journal of Nanobiotechnology, 2021, 19.1: 1-17, Glycol chitosan-based tacrolimus-loaded nanomicelle therapy ameliorates lupus nephritis.
166. Biomacromolecules, 2021. pH-Responsive Amphiphilic Polyether Micelles with Superior Stability for Smart Drug Delivery.
165. ACS Applied Bio Materials, 2021, Nanoassemblies of Disulfide-Bridged Bile Acid Dimers as Therapeutics Agents for Hepatic Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury.
164. Advanced Therapeutics, 2000273, H2O2‐Triggered Self Immolative Prodrug Nanoassemblies as Self‐Deliverable Nanomedicines for Targeted On‐Demand Therapy of Thrombotic Disorders.
163. Pharmaceutics, 2021, 13.4: 463, Enhanced Transport and Permeation of a Polymeric Nanocarrier across the Retina by Mixing with ATP upon Intravitreal Injection.
162. Biomaterials, 2021, 271: 120745, Helicobacter pylori-targeting multiligand photosensitizer for effective antibacterial endoscopic photodynamic therapy.
161. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2021, Drug-dye-apoptosis inducing micelles for enhancing host immunity against advanced metastatic breast cancer by the combination of low dose chemotherapy and photothermal therapy.
160. Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 2021, Mitochondria-targeting multi-metallic ZnCuO nanoparticles and IR780 for efficient photodynamic and photothermal cancer treatments.
159. Frontiers in Oncology, 2021, 11. Modulated electro-hyperthermia facilitates NK-cell infiltration and growth arrest of human A2058 melanoma in a xenograft model.
158. Journal of nanobiotechnology, 2021, 19.1: 1-18. Novel fusion peptide‐mediated siRNA delivery using self‐assembled nanocomplex.
157. Small, 2021, Immune Stimulating Antibody‐Photosensitizer Conjugates via Fc‐Mediated Dendritic Cell Phagocytosis and Phototriggered Immunogenic Cell Death for KRAS‐Mutated Pancreatic Cancer Treatment.
156. Pathogens and Disease, 2021, Comparative study of sodium bicarbonate-and magnesium hydroxide-based gastric antacids for the effectiveness of Salmonella delivered Brucella antigens against wild type challenge in BALB/c mice.
155. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021, Pre-and Post-Transcriptional Regulation of cFLIP for Effective Cancer Therapy Using pH-Ultrasensitive Nanoparticles.
154. Science Advances, 2021, B7-H3× 4-1BB bispecific antibody augments antitumor immunity by enhancing terminally differentiated CD8+ tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes.
153. Biomedical Engineering Letters, 2021, Biodistribution of poly clustered superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle labeled mesenchymal stem cells in aminoglycoside induced ototoxic mouse model.
152. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 383: 123177, Facile processing for instant production of clinically-approvable nanoagents for combination cancer therapy.
151. Acta Biomaterialia, 2020, 101: 531-543, Multi-responsive albumin-lonidamine conjugated hybridized gold nanoparticle as a combined photothermal-chemotherapy for synergistic tumor ablation.
150. Biomacromolecules, 2020, Glycyrrhetinic Acid-Modified Silicon Phthalocyanine for Liver Cancer-Targeted Photodynamic Therapy.
149. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2020, Cationic Nanoparticle-Mediated Activation of Natural Killer Cells for Effective Cancer Immunotherapy.
148. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, Macrophage-Membrane-Camouflaged Disintegrable and Excretable Nanoconstruct for Deep Tumor Penetration.
147. Biomacromolecules, 2020, Tumor-Targeting Liposomes with Transient Holes Allowing Intact Rituximab Internally.
146. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, Imaging and Targeted Antibacterial Therapy Using Chimeric Antimicrobial Peptide Micelles.
145. Autophagy, 2020, Enhanced viability and function of mesenchymal stromal cell spheroids is mediated via autophagy induction.
144. Scientific reports, 2020, 10.1: 1-15, Possible contribution of sialic acid to the enhanced tumor targeting efficiency of nanoparticles engineered with doxorubicin.
143. Biomedicines, 2020, 8.11: 492, Alendronate/cRGD-Decorated Ultrafine Hyaluronate Dot Targeting Bone Metastasis.
142 Biomedicines, 2020, 8.11: 476, Indocyanine Green and Methyl-β-Cyclodextrin Complex for Enhanced Photothermal Cancer Therapy.
141. Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2020, Temporal Control of Efficient In Vivo Bioconjugation Using a Genetically Encoded Tetrazine-Mediated Inverse-Electron-Demand Diels–Alder Reaction.
140. Acta Biomaterialia, 2020, Application of elastin-like biopolymer-conjugated C-peptide hydrogel against diabetic aortic dysfunction for systemic long-term delivery.
139. Front. Phys. 2020, Ion Beam Stimulation Therapy With a Nanoradiator as a Site-Specific Prodrug.
138. Journal of Controlled Release, 2020, Manipulating immune system using nanoparticles for an effective cancer treatment: Combination of targeted therapy and checkpoint blockage miRNA.
137. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2020, Monopotassium phosphate-reinforced in situ forming injectable hyaluronic acid hydrogels for subcutaneous injection.
136. Acta Biomaterialia, 2020, Colitis-targeted hybrid nanoparticles-in-microparticles system for the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
135. Nanomaterials, 2020, 10.9: 1732, Fluorescent, Prussian Blue-Based Biocompatible Nanoparticle System for Multimodal Imaging Contrast.
134. Pharmaceutics, 2020, 12.9: 839, An On-Demand pH-Sensitive Nanocluster for Cancer Treatment by Combining Photothermal Therapy and Chemotherapy.
133. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, 2020, 48.1: 1144-1152. Near-infra-red fluorescent chitosan oligosaccharide lactate for targeted cancer imaging and photothermal therapy.
132. Journal of Membrane Science, 2020, 118665, 3D printed honeycomb-shaped feed channel spacer for membrane fouling mitigation in nanofiltration.
131. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2020, 15: 5459-5471, ICG-Loaded PEGylated BSA-Silver Nanoparticles for Effective Photothermal Cancer Therapy.
130. Journal of Controlled Release, 2020, Catalytic nanographene oxide with hemin for enhanced photodynamic therapy.
129. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2020, Multi-layered cellulose nanocrystal system for CD44 receptor-positive tumor-targeted anticancer drug delivery.
128. Pharmaceutical research, 2020, 37.7: 1-11, PEGylated-Paclitaxel and Dihydroartemisinin Nanoparticles for Simultaneously Delivering Paclitaxel and Dihydroartemisinin to Colorectal Cancer.
127. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, Self-quenched polysaccharide nanoparticles with a reactive oxygen species-sensitive cascade for enhanced photodynamic therapy.
126. Biomacromolecules, 2020, Cyclic RGD-Conjugated Hyaluronate Dot Bearing Cleavable Doxorubicin for Multivalent Tumor Targeting.
125. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2020, 116255, Glycol chitosan-based renal docking biopolymeric nanomicelles for site-specific delivery of the immunosuppressant.
124. Nano-Micro Letters, 2020, 12: 1-19, Artificial Nanoscale Erythrocytes from Clinically Relevant Compounds for Enhancing Cancer Immunotherapy.
123. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2020, 119330, Dual stimuli-responsive ursolic acid-embedded nanophytoliposome for targeted antitumor therapy.
122. Biomaterials, 2020, 119977, Lipid photosensitizers for suppression of gastric inhibitory polypeptide in obese with type 2 diabetes.
121. Acta Biomaterialia, 2020, Bioactivatable reactive oxygen species-sensitive nanoparticulate system for chemo-photodynamic therapy.
120. Journal of Controlled Release, 2020, 321: 509-518. Local release of NECA (5′-(N-ethylcarboxamido) adenosine) from implantable polymeric sheets for enhanced islet revascularization in extrahepatic transplantation site.
119. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 2020, 17.3: 423-434, Phytosterol-loaded CD44 receptor-targeted PEGylated nano-hybrid phyto-liposomes for synergistic chemotherapy.
118. Theranostics, 2020, 10.5: 1997, PEGylated Bilirubin-coated Iron Oxide Nanoparticles as a Biosensor for Magnetic Relaxation Switching-based ROS Detection in Whole Blood.
117. Journal of Nanobiotechnology, 2020, 18.1: 17, Ternary nanocomposite carriers based on organic clay-lipid vesicles as an effective colon-targeted drug delivery system: preparation and in vitro/in vivo characterization.
116. Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, 2020, 37.2: 1900490, Multivalent Sorbitol Probes for Near‐Infrared Photothermal Cancer Therapy.
115. Materials, 2020, 13.14: 3070, In Vivo Imaging of Click-Crosslinked Hydrogel Depots Following Intratympanic Injection.
114. Biomaterials, 2020, 232: 119702, Long circulating photoactivable nanomicelles with tumor localized activation and ROS triggered self-accelerating drug release for enhanced locoregional chemo-photodynamic therapy.
113. Journal of Membrane Science, 2020, 597: 117778, Real-time monitoring the spatial distribution of organic fouling using fluorescence imaging technique.
112. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2020, 574: 118893, Acid-sensitive oxidative stress inducing and photoabsorbing polysaccharide nanoparticles for combinational anticancer therapy.
111. Microbial pathogenesis, 2020, 138: 103857, Enhancement of host infectivity, immunity, and protective efficacy by addition of sodium bicarbonate antacid to oral vaccine formulation of live attenuated Salmonella secreting Brucella antigens.
110. Plant physiology, 2019, 181.3: 867-880, A plant virus-based vector system for gene function studies in pepper.
109. Stem cell research & therapy, 2019, 10.1: 1-14, Intraportally delivered stem cell spheroids localize in the liver and protect hepatocytes against GalN/LPS-induced fulminant hepatic toxicity
108. Antioxidants, 2019, 8.12: 598, Functional Characterization of a Rice Thioredoxin Protein OsTrxm and Its Cysteine Mutant Variant with Antifungal Activity.
107. Journal of Controlled Release, 2019, 315: 126-138, Reprogramming the T cell response to cancer by simultaneous, nanoparticle-mediated PD-L1 inhibition and immunogenic cell death.
106. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2019, 7.47: 7599-7611, Substance P-loaded electrospun small intestinal submucosa/poly (ε-caprolactone)-ran-poly (l-lactide) sheet to facilitate wound healing through MSC recruitment.
105. Pharmaceutics, 2019, 11.10: 496, In situ hydrogel-forming/nitric oxide-releasing wound dressing for enhanced antibacterial activity and healing in mice with infected wounds.
104. Cancers, 2019, 11.9: 1286, Near-Infrared Fluorescent Sorbitol Probe for Targeted Photothermal Cancer Therapy.
103. Biomaterials, 2019, 221, 119418, Multifunctional nanoparticles for genetic engineering and bioimaging of natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics.
102. Molecules, 2019, 24(5), 885, Design of an Amphiphilic Poly(aspartamide)-Mediated Self-Assembled Nanoconstruct for Long-Term Tumor Targeting and Bioimaging.
101. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2019, Co-delivery of D-(KLAKLAK)2 peptide and doxorubicin using a pH-sensitive nanocarrier for synergistic anticancer treatment.
100. Pharmaceutics 2019, 11(6), 293, Co-delivery of D-(KLAKLAK)2 Peptide and Chlorin e6 using a Liposomal Complex for Synergistic Cancer Therapy.
99. Annals of Nuclear Medicine, 2019, 1-11, A novel dual-modality imaging agent targeting folate receptor of tumor for molecular imaging and fluorescence-guided surgery.
98. Environmental Health Perspectives, 2019, CID: 077003, Use of a Mouse Model and Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells to Investigate the Effect of Arsenic Exposure on Vascular Endothelial Function and the Associated Role of Calpains.
97. Theranostics, 2019, 9(9): 2505–2525, “Navigate-dock-activate” anti-tumor strategy: Tumor micromilieu charge-switchable, hierarchically activated nanoplatform with ultrarapid tumor-tropic accumulation for trackable photothermal/chemotherapy.
96. Int J Nanomedicine, 2019, 14: 3629–3644, A nano-sized blending system comprising identical triblock copolymers with different hydrophobicity for fabrication of an anticancer drug nanovehicle with high stability and solubilizing capacity.
95. NPG Asia Materialsvolume 11, 2019, 30, An injectable, click-crosslinked, cytomodulin-modified hyaluronic acid hydrogel for cartilage tissue engineering.
94. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2019, 103, 109853, An injectable cationic hydrogel electrostatically interacted with BMP2 to enhance in vivo osteogenic differentiation of human turbinate mesenchymal stem cells.
93. Dyes and Pigments, 2019, 170, 107618, Development of MRSA and MRAB detection kit employing loop–mediated isothermal amplification and colorimetric indicator dye.
92. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, In Situ Oxygenic Nanopods Targeting Tumor Adaption to Hypoxia Potentiate Image-Guided Photothermal Therapy.
91. Pharmaceutics, 2019, 11, 192, Comparison of Salbutamol Delivery Efficiency for Jet versus Mesh Nebulizer Using Mice.
90. Biomaterials, 2019, 209, 67-78, Significantly enhanced recovery of acute liver failure by liver targeted delivery of stem cells via heparin functionalization.
89. Journal of Controlled Release, 2019, 304, 164-172, Thrombus targeting aspirin particles for near infrared imaging and on-demand therapy of thrombotic vascular diseases.
88. Cell, 2019, 176, 757-774, Regional Activation of Myosin II in Cancer Cells Drives Tumor Progression via a Secretory Cross-Talk with the Immune Microenvironment.
87. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2019, In Press, Targeted delivery of doxorubicin for the treatment of bone metastasis from breast cancer using alendronate–functionalized graphene oxide nanosheets.
86. Langmuir, 2019, 35(11), 3992-3998, Protein Nanoparticle Fabrication for Optimized Reticuloendothelial System Evasion and Tumor Accumulation.
85. Advanced Therapeutics, 2019, 2.6: 1800154, Olive Oil-Based Ultrafine Theranostic Photo Nanoemulsions: A Versatile Tumor Maneuvering Nanoplatform for Precise Controlled Drug Release in Tumor and Complete Tumor Eradication Mediated by Photo-Chemotherapy.
84. Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, Tumor‐Specific Aptamer‐Conjugated Polymeric Photosensitizer for Effective Endo‐Laparoscopic Photodynamic Therapy.
83. Molecules, 2019, 24(5), 885, Design of an Amphiphilic Poly (aspartamide)-Mediated Self-Assembled Nanoconstruct for Long-Term Tumor Targeting and Bioimaging.
82. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2019, 544, 266-275, Application of temporary agglomeration of chitosan-coated nanoparticles for the treatment of lung metastasis of melanoma.
81. Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2019, 30 (1), 90-100, Synthesis and Evaluation of Multifunctional Fluorescent Inhibitors with Synergistic Interaction of Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen and Hypoxia for Prostate Cancer.
80. Pharmaceutics 2019, 11(2), 63, Transferrin-Conjugated Polymeric Nanoparticle for Receptor-Mediated Delivery of Doxorubicin in Doxorubicin-Resistant Breast Cancer Cells.
79. Free Radical Biology and Midicine, 2019, 134, 106-118, Engineering tyrosine residues into hemoglobin enhances heme reduction, decreases oxidative stress and increases vascular retention of a hemoglobin based blood substitute.
78. Biomacromolecules, 2019, 20 (2), 1109–1117, Engineered Polymeric Micelles for Combinational Oxidation Anticancer Therapy through Concurrent HO-1 Inhibition and ROS Generation.
77. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2019, 176, 265-275, Transferrin-conjugated pH-sensitive platform for effective delivery of porous palladium nanoparticles and paclitaxel in cancer treatment.
76. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2019, 14 (1), 40-51, Folate-targeted nanostructured chitosan/chondroitin sulfate complex carriers for enhanced delivery of bortezomib to colorectal cancer cells.
75. Biomaterials, 2019, 192, 282-291, Stimulus-activatable echogenic maltodextrin nanoparticles as nanotheranostic agents for peripheral arterial disease.
74. J. Med. Chem. 2018, 61, 1636−1645, A Dual Reporter Iodinated Labeling Reagent for Cancer Positron Emission Tomography Imaging and Fluorescence-Guided Surgery.
73. Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, 2018, 35 (3), Microwave‐Assisted Synthesis of Biocompatible Silk Fibroin‐Based Carbon Quantum Dots.
72. DRUG DELIVERY, 2018, Development of a docetaxel micellar formulation using poly(ethylene glycol)–polylactide–poly(ethylene glycol) (PEG–PLA–PEG) with successful reconstitution for tumor targeted drug delivery.
71. Journal of Controlled Release, 2018, A nano-complex system to overcome antagonistic photo-chemo combination cancer therapy.
70. Biomacromolecules, 2018, Mitochondria Targeting and Destabilizing Hyaluronic Acid Derivative-Based Nanoparticles for the Delivery of Lapatinib to Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
69. ACS Nano, 2018, 12(10), 10061-10074, Plug-and-Play Nanorization of Coarse Black Phosphorus for Targeted Chemo-photoimmunotherapy of Colorectal Cancer.
68. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2018, Dual Imaging-Guided Oxidative–Photothermal Combination Anticancer Therapeutics.
67. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2018, 19(4), 1189, A Lipophilic IR-780 Dye-Encapsulated Zwitterionic Polymer-Lipid Micellar Nanoparticle for Enhanced Photothermal Therapy and NIR-Based Fluorescence Imaging in a Cervical Tumor Mouse Model.
66. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2018, 13, 4627-4639, Cyclic rgD-conjugated Pluronic® blending system for active, targeted drug delivery.
65. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2018, 170, 718-728, Folate receptor-mediated celastrol and irinotecan combination delivery using liposomes for effective chemotherapy.
64. Molecular Imaging and Biology, 2018, 20, 533-543, MHI-148 Cyanine Dye Conjugated Chitosan Nanomicelle with NIR Light-Trigger Release Property as Cancer Targeting Theranostic Agent.
63. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2018, 10 (43), 36628-36640, Tumor Targeting and Lipid Rafts Disrupting Hyaluronic Acid-Cyclodextrin-Based Nanoassembled Structure for Cancer Therapy.
62. Biomaterials, 2018, 183, 139-150, Gemcitabine-loaded DSPE-PEG-PheoA liposome as a photomediated immune modulator for cholangiocarcinoma treatment.
61. NPG Asia Materials, 2018, 10, 1002-1015, Bioinspired tumor-homing nanosystem for precise cancer therapy via reprogramming of tumor-associated macrophages.
60. Biomaterials, 2018, 186, 22-30, Acid-triggered echogenic nanoparticles for contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging and therapy of acute liver failure.
59. Nanoscale, 2018, 41, Hexa-functional tumour-seeking nano voyagers and annihilators for synergistic cancer theranostic applications.
58. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 2018, 52(5):359-367, Tc-99m and Fluorescence-Labeled Anti-Flt1 Peptide as a Multimodal Tumor Imaging Agent Targeting Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-Receptor 1.
57. Wiley Online Library, 2018, 15;61(7):557-566, A novel Tc‐99m and fluorescence‐labeled arginine‐arginine‐leucine‐containing peptide as a multimodal tumor imaging agent in a murine tumor model.
56. NPG Asia Materials, 2018, 10, pages727–739, A batch-by-batch free route for the continuous production of black phosphorus nanosheets for targeted combination cancer therapy.
55. Acta Biomaterialia, 2018, 80, 364-377, Hyaluronic acid-capped compact silica-supported mesoporous titania nanoparticles for ligand-directed delivery of doxorubicin.
54. DRUG DELIVERY, 2018, 25(1):1362-1371, Development of a docetaxel micellar formulation using poly(ethyleneglycol)–polylactide–poly(ethylene glycol) (PEG–PLA–PEG) with successfulreconstitution for tumor targeted drug delivery.
53. Theranostics, 2018, 8(17): 4574–4590, Combination of NIR therapy and regulatory T cell modulation using layer-by-layer hybrid nanoparticles for effective cancer photoimmunotherapy.
52. Journal of Controlled Release, 2018, 10;281:84-96, Regulatory T cell-targeted hybrid nanoparticles combined with immuno-checkpoint blockage for cancer immunotherapy.
51. Journal of Controlled Release, 2018, 10;283:105-112, Intravitreal implantable magnetic micropump for on-demand VEGFR-targeted drug delivery.
50. Acta Biomaterialia, 2018, 1;74:192-206, Cross-linked electrospun cartilage acellular matrix/poly(caprolactone-co-lactide-co-glycolide) nanofiber as an antiadhesive barrier.
49. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, 2018, 1862(12) 2545-2554, Molecular mechanism of Arabidopsis thaliana profilins as antifungal proteins.
48. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2018, 23;169:429-437, Palladium nanoparticle-decorated 2-D graphene oxide for effective photodynamic and photothermal therapy of prostate solid tumors.
47. Biomaterials, 2018, 169:45-60, Programmed ‘triple-mode’ anti-tumor therapy: Improving peritoneal retention, tumor penetration and activatable drug release properties for effective inhibition of peritoneal carcinomatosis.
46. Drug Delivery, 2018, 25(1):738-749, An α-tocopheryl succinate enzyme-based nanoassembly for cancer imaging and therapy.
45. NPG Asia Materials, 2018, 10, pages197–216, Multimodal selenium nanoshell-capped Au@mSiO2 nanoplatform for NIR-responsive chemo-photothermal therapy against metastatic breast cancer.
44. Toxicological Research, 2018, 34(1): 1–6, Fluorescence Detection of Cell Death in Liver of Mice Treated with Thioacetamide.
43. Journal of Controlled Release, 2018, 28;276:72-83, Dual-stimuli-responsive albumin-polyplex nanoassembly for spatially controlled gene release in metastatic breast cancer.
42. Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Midicine, 2018, 12(2):516-528, Bone regeneration by means of a three‐dimensional printed scaffold in a rat cranial defect.
41. Int J Nanomedicine, 2018, 28;13:1225-1240, Colon-targeted delivery of cyclosporine A using dual-functional Eudragit® FS30D/PLGA nanoparticles ameliorates murine experimental colitis.
40. Acta Biomaterialia, 2018, 1;68:154-167, Multifunctional nanoparticles as somatostatin receptor-targeting delivery system of polyaniline and methotrexate for combined chemo–photothermal therapy.
39. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2018, 14(3):823-834, pH-triggered surface charge-reversal nanoparticles alleviate experimental murine colitis via selective accumulation in inflamed colon regions.
38. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2018, 181, 1-9, IR 780-loaded hyaluronic acid micelles for enhanced tumor-targeted photothermal therapy.
37. Biomaterials, 2018, 154, 48-59, Near infrared dye-conjugated oxidative stress amplifying polymer micelles for dual imaging and synergistic anticancer phototherapy.
36. ACS Nano, 2018, 12 (1), 392-401, Molecularly Engineered Theranostic Nanoparticles for Thrombosed Vessels: H2O2-Activatable Contrast-Enhanced Photoacoustic Imaging and Antithrombotic Therapy.
35. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2017, 24;12, 6185-6196, A charge-reversible nanocarrier using PEG-PLL (-g-Ce6, DMA)-PLA for photodynamic therapy.
34. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 2017, 25 (8), 1345-1352, Granulocyte macrophage – colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) significantly enhances articular cartilage repair potential by microfracture.
33. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2017, Issue25, pH/redox dual stimuli-responsive sheddable nanodaisies for efficient intracellular tumour-triggered drug delivery.
32. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2017, 142, 416-423, Doxorubicin-loaded oligonucleotide conjugated gold nanoparticles: A promising in vivo drug delivery system for colorectal cancer therapy.
31. Particle, 2017, Microwave-Assisted Synthesis of Biocompatible Silk Fibroin-Based Carbon Quantum Dots.
30. Advanced Science, 2017, 5, 1700563, Photoinduced Rapid Transformation from Au Nanoagglomerates to Drug-Conjugated Au Nanovesicles.
29. The Officlal Journal of the Interneational Isotope Society, 2017, 649-658, Synthesis and evaluation of Tc-99m and fluorescence-labeled elastin-derived peptide, VAPG for multimodal tumor imaging in murine tumor model.
28. Nanomedicine, 2017 12 (19), 10.2217/nnm-2017-0174, Core–shell hybrid nanostructured delivery platforms for advanced RNAi therapeutics.
27. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2017, 692-704, Engineering of multifunctional temperature-sensitive liposomes for synergistic photothermal, photodynamic, and chemotherapeutic effects.
26. NPG Asia Materials, 2017, 9, e416, Easy on-demand self-assembly of lateral nanodimensional hybrid graphene oxide flakes for near-infrared-induced chemothermal therapy.
25. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 2017, 25:8, 1345-1352, Granulocyte macrophage – colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) significantly enhances articular cartilage repair potential by microfracture.
24. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Midicine, 2017, 10.1002/term.2532, Bone regeneration by means of a three-dimensional printed scaffold in a rat cranial defect.
23. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2017, 5, 8498-8505, Synergistic photodynamic therapeutic effect of indole-3-acetic acid using a pH sensitive nano-carrier based on poly(aspartic acid-graft-imidazole)-poly(ethylene glycol).
22. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2017, 12, 6185-6196, A charge-reversible nanocarrier using PEG-PLL(-g-Ce6, DMA)-PLA for photodynamic therapy.
21. Chemical Communications, 2017, 53, 5009-5012, Silica-encapsulated gold nanoparticle dimers for organelle-targeted cellular delivery.
20. Drug Delivery, 2017, 24:1, 1690-1702, Hydrophobic binding peptide-conjugated hybrid lipid-mesoporous silica nanoparticles for effective chemo-photothermal therapy of pancreatic cancer.
19. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2017, 12 7165–7182, In vivo evaluation of cetuximab-conjugated poly(γ-glutamic acid)-docetaxel nanomedicines in EGFR-overexpressing gastric cancer xenografts.
18. NPG Asia Materials, 2017, 9, e397; doi:10.1038/am.2017.102, An intratumoral injectable, electrostatic, cross-linkable curcumin depot and synergistic enhancement of anticancer activity.
17. Scientific Reports, 2017, 7: 2108, DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-01108-5, Near-Infrared Heptamethine Cyanine Based Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for Tumor Targeted Multimodal Imaging and Photothermal Therapy.
16. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2017, 18, 671, Preparation of Biodegradable and Elastic Poly(ε-caprolactone-co-lactide) Copolymers and Evaluation as a Localized and Sustained Drug Delivery Carrier.
15. Journal of Controlled Release, 2017 Jan 28;246:142-154, Bioreducible branched poly (modified nona-arginine) cell-penetrating peptide as a novel gene delivery platform.
14. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2016, An Injectable, Click‐Cross‐Linked Small Intestinal Submucosa Drug Depot for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
13. Oncotarget, 2016, 7:48250-48264, SFMBT2 (Scm-like with four mbt domains 2) negatively regulates cell migration and invasion in prostate cancer cells.
12. Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2016, 5, 1874–1883, Phospholipid End-Capped Acid-Degradable Polyurethane Micelles for Intracellular Delivery of Cancer Therapeutics.
11. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging, 2016, DOI: 10.1002/cmmi.1714, A novel Tc-99 m and fluorescence labeled peptide as a multimodal imaging agent for targeting angiogenesis in a murine tumor model.
10. Macromolecular Bioscience, 2016, 10.1002/mabi.201600163, Controlled Release of Hepatocyte Growth Factor from MPEG-b-(PCL-ran-PLLA) Diblock Copolymer for Improved Vocal Fold Regeneration.
9. Journal of Biomedical Meterials Research, 2016, 104, 825–834, Tumor homing indocyanine green encapsulated micelles for near infrared and photoacoustic imaging of tumors.
8. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 5887−5897, Nano-Fenton Reactors as a New Class of Oxidative Stress Amplifying Anticancer Therapeutic Agents.
7. Scientific Reports. 5:14713, 2015, Direct chemotherapeutic dual drug delivery through intra-articular injection for synergistic enhancement of rheumatoid arthritis treatment.
6. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2015, 8143- 8153, Biodegradable poly (lactide-co-glycolide-co-ε-caprolactone) block copolymers – evaluation as drug carriers for a localized and sustained delivery system.
5. Biomaterials, 2014, Volume 35, Issue 12, 3895–3902, Antioxidant polymeric prodrug microparticles as a therapeutic system for acute liver failure.
4. Journal of Controlled Release, 2014, 196, 28-36, Efficient intracellular delivery and multiple-target gene silencing triggered by tripodal RNA based nanoparticels: A promising approach in liver-specific RNAi delivery.
3. Biomaterials, 2014 Jun;35(18):4911-8, Small intestine submucosa and mesenchymal stem cells composite gel for scarless vocal fold regeneration.
2. Journal of controlled release, 196, 2014, 19-27, Dual pH-sensitive oxidative stress generating micellar nanoparticles as a novel anticancer therapeutic agent.
1. Neurobiology of Aging, 2013, 1-13, Long-term immunomodulatory effect of amniotic stem cells in an Alzheimer’s disease model.